- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
The company said that while most of the conditions identified in the definitive agreements have been fulfilled, there are still some which are pending. Thus, the board has decided to extend the long stop date from 31 December 2014 to 31 March 2015 and seek a fresh approval from the members for the preferential allotment through a fresh EGM.
Launching on 3 January, ‘The Great Indian Family Drama’ will air on Saturdays and Sundays.
Hero MotoCorp has signed a three-year deal with All India Football Federation (AIFF) to be the title sponsors for the Federation Cup and the I-League.
Mumbai: The character of a nation is often measured by how much each person cares for a fellow citizen. If you see someone in distress, suffering, being bullied or molested – reaching out, do you step out of your comfort …
Discovery Science is all set to launch a new series, ‘Manufactured’, from 12 January. The show will air at 10 pm from Monday to Friday.
Taking prime minister Narendra Modi’s ‘Make in India’ campaign forward, the Ministry of Information & Broadcasting has pitched for a 24-hour channel for farmers and the setting up of a national centre for gaming.
ZeeQ has announced India’s first ever inter-school storytelling event ‘The Kahaani Express’ to provide children an opportunity to use their imagination and bring out their creativity.