- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Posts from — October 2014
Quantum Securities had published an ad in the ET on 30 October, asking all the stakeholders and investors of NDTV to take note of ‘facts and events that have not been disclosed’ by the company during its presentations to the investor community from 13 to 14 October.
PVR’s revenue from its core business of movie exhibition saw a mere 7.23% growth to Rs 368.18 crore from Rs 343.36 crore a year ago.
BIG MAGIC, the flagship Hindi general entertainment channel from Reliance Broadcast Network, brings forth a traditional treat by creatively weaving magic around popular customs as Tulsi- Vivah and Kartik Purnima on the 3rd and 6th of November on its shows …
‘Richie Rich’ will be exclusively available to Netflix members in the US, Canada and Latin America beginning early 2015.
Come November, infotainment broadcaster History TV18 embarks on a journey to delve into ‘Ghost Planes and the Mystery of Flight 370’.
The series will focus on obsessions like digital technology, architecture and photography, yoga, the American dream, fertility and the universal love of comedy.
The upheld complaints include ads of home shopping network Star CJ Alive and DTH player Tata Sky.