- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Posts from — June 2014
Leo Burnett India has appointed Prajato Guha Thakurta and Sachin Kamble as associate executive creative directors. Based out of Mumbai, the two will work closely with Rajdeepak Das.
New Delhi: In a bid to add more fun and excitement to its most awaited upcoming show —‘Paisa Vasool Entertainment with Kapil Sharma and RJ Raunac’, RED FM throws an open challenge to the fans that Kapil and Raunac will make them rolling …
Mumbai: Mindshare, the flagship media agency of GroupM and a constant innovator in the media space has yet again created a unique innovation with GSK’s Chocolate flavor Horlicks. The campaign was conceived as part of the integrated Audio-visual strategy for …
Mumbai: As The Modi Government gears up to present its first Union Budget, India’s No.1 Business News Channel ET NOW is set to launch a power packed line up of shows. ET NOW will be kicking off its special two-week long …
The company offers a total of seven channels with dual audio feed and plans to add more channels soon.
Released on 27 June, the film collected Rs 16.72 crore on Friday, Rs 16.54 crore on Saturday and Rs 17.44 crore on Sunday.
With Cartoon Network having acquired rights to the latest season of anime classic ‘Pokémon’, ‘Pokémon Black & White’ will air every Monday to Friday at 12:30 pm and 8 pm on the channel.