- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Posts from — May 2014
Sri Adhikari Brothers Television Network cut its standalone operating loss to Rs 10 mn in Q4, from a loss of Rs 25 mn a year ago.
As part of its localisation strategy, Disney Channel India has partnered with Hyderabad-based Green Gold Animation to launch an animated TV series titled ‘Arjun, Prince of Bali’.
Saturday 31 May 2014 COVER STORY Discovery to launch three channels in India The Hindi entertainment channel is called ID – Investigation Discovery; the two HD channels are named TLC HD World and Animal Planet HD World. MAIN STORIES Hathway …
During the week under review, the Hindi GEC genre saw a drop of eight mn GVMs, garnering only 2,579 mn, which is lower than its last four-week average of 2,660 mn.