- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Posts from — April 2014
Going all out to promote its latest film ‘Manjunath’ which is based on a real-life tragedy, Viacom18 Motion Pictures has launched a unique ‘whistle blowing’ campaign as part of its marketing initiative for the film.
Kids channel Pogo has lined up an array of special programming to celebrate its superhero Chhota Bheem’s birthday throughout the month of May.
The HC order comes on the heels of the FSSAI sounding the alarm about the health hazards junk food poses for kids. The FSSAI has also called for a self-regulation of ads on junk food.
Disclaimer: The data provided is sourced from the exchanges by Accord Fintech Ltd. Indian Media Biz Pvt. Ltd. is not liable for any of the following losses or damages (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): 1. …
Universal Music via Interscope Geffen A&M has unveiled Priyanka Chopra’s new international single titled ‘I Can’t Make You Love Me’ from her anticipated debut album.
Hindi movie channel Zee Cinema is launching a month-long movie festival ‘Full 2 Entertainment’ for its viewers from 5 May.
Reliance Broadcast Network Ltd’s (RBNL) radio arm Big FM has associated with the IPL franchise Kings XI Punjab as the official radio partner.