- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Posts from — March 2014
While still small in scale, India is one of the high-growth markets driven by digital revenues particularly through mobile channels. Digital revenues will climb from 53% of the industry to 62% by 2018, says FICCI KPMG report.
Red FM has partnered with Election Commission of India to encourage people to vote in the upcoming general elections 2014.
MUMBAI: The show that enthralled viewers across the country and created a fresh dance legacy, a journey which started with 16 contestants who came from across India has now come to an end as India’s original dance show gets its …
Disclaimer: The data provided is sourced from the exchanges by Accord Fintech Ltd. Indian Media Biz Pvt. Ltd. is not liable for any of the following losses or damages (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): 1. …
The JV of the Munich documentary label Autentic and the WDR mediagroup will show an extremely wide range of the best non-fiction productions from both companies in the public and private commercial broadcasting sectors – including social and political programmes from WDR and a strong portfolio in the fields of history and science.
MUMBAI: ETV Marathi, a channel that mirrors the cultural ethos and spirit of Maharashtra has always prided itself in providing a range of differentiated content that redefines the family viewing experience. The channel has always held an important place in …