- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
MUMBAI: CNN-IBN, India’s leading English News Channel, has outperformed Times Now on key critical parameters in the Target Group Index (TGI) study. TGI (Target Group Index) is a global market research conducted across 72 countries. In India, this study is …
MUMBAI: It’s that time of the year where everyone, be it the best or the worst get to reap the benefits of their work! Whist the best have already been rewarded by audiences, PlanetRadiocity.com awards the ‘Worst’ to happen in …
&pictures will ring in the New Year with its first ever showcase of the latest James Bond flicks on Indian television in Hindi. Branded as ‘Bond Nights’, the channel will showcase a Bond flick every Friday at 8 pm throughout January and February.
Premiering on 5 January, the show will air at 10 pm from Monday to Saturday and will present dangerous love stories. The series will showcase how lust and jealousy can change a happy and romantic love story into a fatal one.
TLC is all set to launch a special show based on Vietnam cuisine titled ‘Luke Nguyen’s Vietnam’. The show will launch on 5 January, airing at 8 pm from Monday to Friday.