- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Posts from — November 2013
BARC has shortlisted Nielsen, Kantar, Médiamétrie and Cross Tab to provide the audience viewership measurement service. Punit Goenka says BARC should roll out by the end of second quarter of calendar year 2014. The pilots of technology to be deployed for BARC should be completed by January-end, he adds.
After three weeks of intense arguments, replies and rejoinders, the hearing in the ad cap regulation case between broadcasters and TRAI has come to an end; TDSAT reserves judgement.
Saturday 30th November 2013 TOP STORIES OF THE WEEK MSOs not to hold more than 50% market share in a state; M&A needs TRAI nod MSOs can’t hold over 50% market share in a state and any M&A activity will …
Maintaining its positive run on the bourses, the PVR counter sees a new 52-week high of Rs 640 on Friday; DEN climbs 3.4% for the week while ZEEL and Zee Media are up with 2.2%.
Disclaimer: The data provided is sourced from the exchanges by Accord Fintech Ltd. Indian Media Biz Pvt. Ltd. is not liable for any of the following losses or damages (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): 1. …
Spark Punjabi and 92.7 BIG FM are taking the mega talent hunt to the next level with the launch of season 2 of ‘Big Boli Star’.