- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Posts from — October 2013
TDSAT accepts consumer group Mediawatch India’s petition; asks TRAI to give clarity on the advertisements as prescribed in the Standards of Quality of Service.
Eenadu Television launches custom feed of ETV Telugu in Singapore on SingTel’s Mio TV through Amagi’s cloud ‘Localize’ platform.
Prime Focus Limited has appointed Vikas Rathee, an investment banking and corporate finance professional, as its group chief operating officer.
Disclaimer: The data provided is sourced from the exchanges by Accord Fintech Ltd. Indian Media Biz Pvt. Ltd. is not liable for any of the following losses or damages (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): 1. …
After Airtel Digital TV and Tata Sky, it’s the turn of Videocon d2h to slash the price of its High Definition (HD) set-top boxes to get more subscribers for its HD service; offers HD STBs at Rs 2000.
MUMBAI: Pogo, the leading kids’ entertainment channel, recently added another feather to its cap. Chhota Bheem ka Fatafat Formula, an innovative marketing School Contact Program (SCP) in 2012, won the Gold Prize in the category “Best School Contact Program” at …