- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Posts from — September 2013
Disclaimer: The data provided is sourced from the exchanges by Accord Fintech Ltd. Indian Media Biz Pvt. Ltd. is not liable for any of the following losses or damages (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): 1. loss …
Discovery goes in for a refresh tomorrow 1 October with a new look, new shows.
Big RTL Thrill is focusing on the weekends as it tries to compete better in an expanding English GEC category. The channel which is available in dual feeds of Hindi and English will premier two shows – ‘Bellator’ and ‘Love in the Wild’.
The announcement comes at a time when RBNL board has approved delisting plan and the shareholders’ approval is pending on the same.
The day begins with a magnificent tour of the actor’s opulent home, Shringaar, guided by Anil Kapoor himself.