- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Posts from — June 2013
TRAI recommends increasing FDI in TV distribution and Radio to 74% and 26%; favours status quo in news and current affairs.
Taj TV and Hathway Cable enter into an agreement that will cover digital addressable system (DAS) as well as non-DAS areas.
The Ministry of Information and Broadcasting (MIB) has cracked the whip on 20 erring multi system operators (MSOs) for failing to meet the licensing criteria of providing digital cable services in Phase II cities.
Asianet USA ends partnership with GlobeCast World TV to team up with Dish Network.
MUMBAI: The English GEC space which has been getting more entrants in the past couple of years is all set to have a new one. Big RTL Thrill, the JV channel between Reliance Broadcast Network and Europe’s RTL Group, has …
The agreement will see ZeeQ airing CBeebies programmes from Mondays to Thursdays for an hour between 9:30 am–10.30 am.
As per TRAI’s tariff order MSOs seeking signals of a channel under ‘must provide’ clause can’t demand carriage fee; removes channel carrying capacity clause.
Multi Screen Media (MSM) has armed its fledgling sports entertainment channel Sony Six with more football content to supplement its tent pole property IPL.
TRAI seeks views of the industry on the ways and means to prevent monopolies in the cable TV sector.