- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Posts from — May 2013
Dentsu Media & Holdings India (DMHI) will acquire 80 per cent stake in Webchutney from Capital 18 and other shareholders to gain control of Webchutney Studio
West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee announces take-over of scam tainted Saradha Group channels, Tara Muzik and Tara Newz, with immediate effect.
The deal will see the DTH operator, which has a base of 8.1 million subscribers, carrying the six primary channels of ESPN Star Sports (ESS).
Multi Screen Media (MSM) secures broadcast rights of UEFA Euro 2016 for the Indian subcontinent leaving behind incumbent rights holder NEO Sports.
As part of the deal with OCA, Ten Sports will also televise four other Asian Olympic competitions besides 2014 Asian Games.
TRAI issues a consultation paper seeking industry views on laying down comprehensive guidelines for TV ratings agencies in India.