- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Posts from — April 2013
Ten Sports will be exclusive rights holder in Indian subcontinent and with the exception of rights being shared with the pan regional broadcaster Eurosport in Sri Lanka.
TRAI’s commercial interoperability regulation aims to empower customers who want to change their service provider.
TRAI seeks quarterly report of ad duration on TV channels; specifies format in which broadcasters will have to submit reports.