- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Posts from — April 2013
Ten Sports will be exclusive rights holder in Indian subcontinent and with the exception of rights being shared with the pan regional broadcaster Eurosport in Sri Lanka.
TRAI’s commercial interoperability regulation aims to empower customers who want to change their service provider.
TRAI seeks quarterly report of ad duration on TV channels; specifies format in which broadcasters will have to submit reports.