- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Posts from — March 2013
TRAI’s amended ad regulation removes clause on time gap between two ad sessions; prohibition on part-screen or drop-down ads also deleted.
Broadcast rights granted to Taj TV include both free-to-air and subscription television rights, along with new media rights (incorporating Internet and mobile) and radio rights.
Following a Delhi HC directive, Telecom operators and MVAS providers are now required to seek Star India’s permission to circulate live scores, match updates and score alerts.
Star Sports 2 will showcase live and non-live events across sporting categories like cricket, soccer, tennis, motor racing and golf.