- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Posts from — March 2013
TRAI’s amended ad regulation removes clause on time gap between two ad sessions; prohibition on part-screen or drop-down ads also deleted.
Broadcast rights granted to Taj TV include both free-to-air and subscription television rights, along with new media rights (incorporating Internet and mobile) and radio rights.
Following a Delhi HC directive, Telecom operators and MVAS providers are now required to seek Star India’s permission to circulate live scores, match updates and score alerts.
Star Sports 2 will showcase live and non-live events across sporting categories like cricket, soccer, tennis, motor racing and golf.