- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Posts from — February 2013
Neo Sports said it has won a closely fought multi-broadcaster pitch to showcase all domestic and international cricket played in New Zealand until 2020.
TRAI seeks to regulate cross-media ownership to prevent monopolies; to impact conglomerates like Essel Group, Sun Group, Times Group and Star.
TTN enters into a strategic alliance with MSM Discovery for distribution of its channels. The multi-year deal comes into effect from 6 February, 2013. Earlier, the channels were being distributed by Prime Connect.
The deal between MSM Discovery and NSB is effective for a period of one year with the option of renewing it further.
Neo downsize its business to devote its energy towards the core market India where its operations have scaled down considerably due to the loss of BCCI rights.