- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Posts from — February 2013
Neo Sports said it has won a closely fought multi-broadcaster pitch to showcase all domestic and international cricket played in New Zealand until 2020.
TRAI seeks to regulate cross-media ownership to prevent monopolies; to impact conglomerates like Essel Group, Sun Group, Times Group and Star.
TTN enters into a strategic alliance with MSM Discovery for distribution of its channels. The multi-year deal comes into effect from 6 February, 2013. Earlier, the channels were being distributed by Prime Connect.
The deal between MSM Discovery and NSB is effective for a period of one year with the option of renewing it further.
Neo downsize its business to devote its energy towards the core market India where its operations have scaled down considerably due to the loss of BCCI rights.