- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Posts from — January 2013
The Information and Broadcasting Ministry objected to the way FM stations broadcast content and RJ talk, and issued a diktat to personally supervise them.
News Corp brings ESPN Software India (ESI), the India arm of ESS, under Star India while the rest of Asia business will be looked after by Fox International Channels (FIC) Asia.
Neo seals the broadcast rights for the 2014 edition of Asia Cup; also secures the first right to renew for the next three Asia Cup tournaments leading up to 2020.
Mathrubhumi News to give competition to Manorama News; the Group to also launch a music channel in Feb.
I&B ministry seek TRAI recommendations as to whether there is a need to put in place a comprehensive set of provisions for local channels.