- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Posts from — December 2012
TRAI to amend tariff order and interconnection regulation after facing a setback in TDSAT; seeks industry view on placement fee and channel capacity.
TRAI recommends providing appropriate exit route to any state government entity that has already been granted permission.
Viacom18 ventures into pre-school segment with Nick Jr. which is also its third channel in kid’s genre after Nick and Sonic.
Broadcaster majors Star India and ZEEL set to lock horns again in Bengal market with the launch of Jalsha Movies.