- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Posts from — November 2012
ESS bid a staggering $145 million to secure the telecast till 2016 while MSM had put in an equally competitive bid of $125 million.
Taj TV will showcase 253 days of international cricket as part of the new rights deal which includes two India series in 2016 and 2019.