- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Posts from — October 2012
The TDSAT says since the regulator has made separate provisions for BST and pay channels, there was no reason for it to interfere with the clause.
TDSAT says it will not go into the issue as the matter is pending in Supreme Court, which will take a final call in the matter.
TDSAT says there is no need to regulate the carrying capacity if “market forces play an important and significant role” on the same.
MUMBAI: In a blow to local cable operators (LCOs), the TDSAT has not given any relief on revenue-sharing pattern of 55:45 (MSO: LCO) on the Basic Service Tier (BST) of Rs 100 and 65:35 (MSO:LCO) on the pay channel packages …
ABP Group to close down Bengali GEC Sananda TV on 7 Nov 2012; terminates sale MoU with NVD Solar.
The pre-school channel targeted at 2-7 kids has been priced at Rs 13.3 on analogue cable and Rs 5.62 on digital networks.