- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Posts from — October 2012
The TDSAT says since the regulator has made separate provisions for BST and pay channels, there was no reason for it to interfere with the clause.
TDSAT says it will not go into the issue as the matter is pending in Supreme Court, which will take a final call in the matter.
TDSAT says there is no need to regulate the carrying capacity if “market forces play an important and significant role” on the same.
MUMBAI: In a blow to local cable operators (LCOs), the TDSAT has not given any relief on revenue-sharing pattern of 55:45 (MSO: LCO) on the Basic Service Tier (BST) of Rs 100 and 65:35 (MSO:LCO) on the pay channel packages …
ABP Group to close down Bengali GEC Sananda TV on 7 Nov 2012; terminates sale MoU with NVD Solar.
The pre-school channel targeted at 2-7 kids has been priced at Rs 13.3 on analogue cable and Rs 5.62 on digital networks.