22 Sep 2017
- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Posts from — July 2012
NewsX gets sold second time within 4 years of launch by Peter and Indrani Mukerjea. New owner is Karthikeya Sharma-promoted ITV Group.
Asianet Communications expands bouquet with Malayalam movie channel Asianet Movies; to launch on 15 July.