- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Posts from — June 2012
TRAI will not be able to implement ad regulation as TDSAT grants an interim stay to broadcasters for a period of five weeks till 17 July.
IBF and NBA challenge TRAI’s ill-timed 12 minute ad cap rule in TDSAT worried about the implication it will have on the industry.
After charting the sports market for 16 years, ESPN will bow out of Asia, courtesy of News Corp buying 50% stake in ESS.
IndiaCast will distribute all the channels of TV18 and Viacom18 across cable, DTH, IPTV, HITS and MMDS; Sun TV and Disney channels to be distributed in HSM.
The value of ECB rights see a huge jump from $80 million that ESS had committed in 2007 for securing the rights.
Changing its all-cricket focus, Neo Cricket will emerge as Neo Prime to cater to mass sports including football.
Star India outran Multi Screen Media by Rs 1.51 billion in the race to acquire media rights of BCCI till 2018.