- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Posts from — April 2012
Movies OK positioned as a family channel; second channel after Life OK to launch under ‘OK’ brand.
Cable operators can charge a maximum of Rs 100 for 100 free-to-air (FTA) channels and Rs 150 for the base pack of pay channels as per the Tariff Order.
Indigo will operate as a unit within the Leo Burnett India and will retain its name; founder Vikas Tandon will remain as MD reporting into chairman Arvind Sharma.
Star India and ABP Group end partnership marking Star’s exit from Indian news space. ABP will buyback Star’s stake in MCCS and rename Star News, Star Majha and Star Ananda.
Multi Screen Media is all set to come up with Sony Six, a sports channel that it claims will cater to the ‘new-age Indian youth’.