- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Posts from — April 2012
Movies OK positioned as a family channel; second channel after Life OK to launch under ‘OK’ brand.
Cable operators can charge a maximum of Rs 100 for 100 free-to-air (FTA) channels and Rs 150 for the base pack of pay channels as per the Tariff Order.
Indigo will operate as a unit within the Leo Burnett India and will retain its name; founder Vikas Tandon will remain as MD reporting into chairman Arvind Sharma.
Star India and ABP Group end partnership marking Star’s exit from Indian news space. ABP will buyback Star’s stake in MCCS and rename Star News, Star Majha and Star Ananda.
Multi Screen Media is all set to come up with Sony Six, a sports channel that it claims will cater to the ‘new-age Indian youth’.