- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Posts from — December 2011
BCCI terminates its TV rights contract with Nimbus for defaulting on payments pertaining to the New Zealand and West Indies series.
Industry sources peg the five-year contract to be in the region of Rs 11 billion, an increase of around 25 per cent over the previous rights deal.
The uplinking policy guidelines were amended to bring it in line with the provisions relating to the determination of FDI in broadcast sector.