- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Posts from — December 2011
BCCI terminates its TV rights contract with Nimbus for defaulting on payments pertaining to the New Zealand and West Indies series.
Industry sources peg the five-year contract to be in the region of Rs 11 billion, an increase of around 25 per cent over the previous rights deal.
The uplinking policy guidelines were amended to bring it in line with the provisions relating to the determination of FDI in broadcast sector.