- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Posts from — April 2011
Supreme Court new pricing will throw out the earlier 35 per cent tariff order set by the TRAI in July 2010 and 50 per cent by TDSAT in July 2006.
MUMBAI: The Information and Broadcasting (I&B) ministry has further revised the sunset date for analogue cable TV switch-off across the country as part of its final views on timeline for implementation of DAS in India. In response to the revised …