- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
BCCI terminates its TV rights contract with Nimbus for defaulting on payments pertaining to the New Zealand and West Indies series.
Industry sources peg the five-year contract to be in the region of Rs 11 billion, an increase of around 25 per cent over the previous rights deal.
The uplinking policy guidelines were amended to bring it in line with the provisions relating to the determination of FDI in broadcast sector.
The deal with Zimbabwe Cricket will give Taj Television 220 days of live cricket including 15 days of India cricket.
The net worth criteria for uplinking of news channels and non-news channels has been raised to Rs 200 million and Rs 50 million respectively.
The $180 million exclusive media rights partnership with Taj TV covers Asia and the Middle East.
The government has cleared the guidelines for FM Phase III expansion through private companies. E-auctions will be held in 294 cities for 839 channels.
TDSAT tells TRAI to consider completing the consultation process with stakeholders within three months and make recommendations within six weeks.
ZEE Turner and STAR DEN merge their distribution bouquets; to have equal stake in Media Pro Enterprise.