- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Posts from — December 2010
The Supreme Court (SC) has stayed the order passed by broadcast sector tribunal setting aside Telecom Regulatory Authority of India’s (Trai) tariff order capping the a la price of channels for addressable system at 35 per cent of non-addressable system rates.
TDSAT directs TRAI to start afresh the process of tariff fixation and undertake a detailed study for the purpose of laying down tariffs.