- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Posts from — July 2010
The move will provide a level playing field to DTH operators who have been paying 50 per cent of the normal price of non-addressable areas.
Trai files an affidavit saying it wants to divide cable TV subscription fee comprising basic package and pay channels into three pricing slabs.
New TV18 to house CNBC-TV18, CNBC Awaaz, CNN-IBN, IBN7, and 50% of Viacom18 and IBN Lokmat; Network18 to have HomeShop18.