- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
I&B ministry’s move to issue HITS guidelines expected to give a much needed boost to the cable TV digitisation drive.
Times Global Broadcasting has finally launched its English business news channel ET Now. The channel was initially to go on-air in April.
MUMBAI: With a view to giving a boost to its English movie channel business, Turner International has announced that it will launch another channel WB this month. This will be a library channel and will have movies from Turner and …
TRAI says broadcasters can’t control distribution companies. Cross-media regulation to impact broadcasters like ZEEL, Star India, Sun TV, and Reliance Broadcast Network.