- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
I&B ministry’s move to issue HITS guidelines expected to give a much needed boost to the cable TV digitisation drive.
Times Global Broadcasting has finally launched its English business news channel ET Now. The channel was initially to go on-air in April.
MUMBAI: With a view to giving a boost to its English movie channel business, Turner International has announced that it will launch another channel WB this month. This will be a library channel and will have movies from Turner and …
TRAI says broadcasters can’t control distribution companies. Cross-media regulation to impact broadcasters like ZEEL, Star India, Sun TV, and Reliance Broadcast Network.