- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Board agrees to merge Hindi news channel IBN7 with GBN by acquiring Jagran’s stake in BK Fincap. GBN had earlier increased its stake to 55% in Jagran TV.
The act makes it mandatory for private sportscasters to share ad-free feed of sporting events involving the national team with Prasar Bharati and AIR.