- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Board agrees to merge Hindi news channel IBN7 with GBN by acquiring Jagran’s stake in BK Fincap. GBN had earlier increased its stake to 55% in Jagran TV.
The act makes it mandatory for private sportscasters to share ad-free feed of sporting events involving the national team with Prasar Bharati and AIR.