- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Posts from — February 2006
Nimbus quotes $504.09 million for India territory rights and $108.09 million for international rights to walk away with the lucrative rights.
FM Phase II was successfull with Radio City, BAG Films, Big FM, Adlabs, South Asia FM, ENIL winning big, while Super FM and Z FM surrendered its licenses.