- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
The deal with Ten Sports will allow Zee to draw significant amount of synergies for its sports channel Zee Sports.
Nimbus quotes $504.09 million for India territory rights and $108.09 million for international rights to walk away with the lucrative rights.
FM Phase II was successfull with Radio City, BAG Films, Big FM, Adlabs, South Asia FM, ENIL winning big, while Super FM and Z FM surrendered its licenses.
Times Now, the English news channel from Times Global Broadcasting Co. Ltd, the television arm of print giant Times Group, started operations starting 31 January.