- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
MUMBAI: MTV Networks India has announced the launch of music and lifestyle channel VH1. It will be distributed by Zee-Turner. The channel will also be available on DTH platform Dish TV. The company had been looking at bringing in this …
Dr Prannoy and Radhika Roy-controlled New Delhi Television Ltd, which runs NDTV 24×7 and NDTV India, has raised Rs 1.09 billion through an IPO. Issue oversubscribed 17 times.
Aroon Purie-promoted TV Today Network, which runs Hindi and English news channels Aaj Tak and Headlines Today, has raised Rs 1.38 billion from the IPO.