- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
MUMBAI: MTV Networks India has announced the launch of music and lifestyle channel VH1. It will be distributed by Zee-Turner. The channel will also be available on DTH platform Dish TV. The company had been looking at bringing in this …
Dr Prannoy and Radhika Roy-controlled New Delhi Television Ltd, which runs NDTV 24×7 and NDTV India, has raised Rs 1.09 billion through an IPO. Issue oversubscribed 17 times.
Aroon Purie-promoted TV Today Network, which runs Hindi and English news channels Aaj Tak and Headlines Today, has raised Rs 1.38 billion from the IPO.