28 Jun 2017
- China Says Area Where Road Being Built Does Not Belong To Bhutan, India
- TMC not to attend GST roll-out programme: Mamata
- Byculla jail inmate death: Court permits Indrani Mukerjea to lodge complaint as she alleges sexual assault threat
- Mob thrashes man, suspected of slaughtering cow
- 62 per cent votes cast in second phase of local polls in Nepal
- RIL refinances $2.3 billion loans to cut interest cost
- Mallya paves way for F1 team to be a force without India
- 7th Pay Commission: Modi Cabinet approves revision in HRA rates, other allowances
Tamil Nadu govt requests MIB to stretch DAS deadline for MSO Arasu Cable by 3 months. MIB decides to grant one month’s extension. Arasu will thus have to achieve total digitisation by 17 Aug.
The Maa network channels have come under the Star brand. The content offerings will see a ramp-up. All the Telugu channels will launch an array of new shows.
The Madras High Court resumed hearing in the TRAI tariff order matter with the Star India counsel presenting the broadcaster's side of the case on Tuesday.
The broader deal will make QYOU's online video content and short formats available to 17 mn Tata Sky connections across TV and mobile.
Fixing cracks in Agra’s digital driveway
Agra is one of the worst digital addressable system (DAS) markets in India. Consumer ARPU (average revenue per user) is miserably low, multi-system operators (MSOs) were fighting against each other till September 2014, and local cable operators (LCOs) have not focused on increasing cable TV rates....
Netflix’s first Danish show starts production in Denmark
Netflix continues its investment in European content with the start of production in Denmark of...
Subhash Chandra defines ZEEL’s value proposition as ‘A to Zee of content leadership’
MIB grants 37 new MSO licences in two months
Airtel Digital TV Q4 EBITDA up 4.19%, net subs adds at 228,000
Airtel Digital TV has seen strong subscriber growth in the fiscal fourth quarter while operating profit grew 4.19% over the preceding quarter.
ZEEL’s network share declines to 16% in FY17 due to pay Hindi GEC
ZEEL's pay Hindi GEC portfolio saw some decline in FY17. Regional portfolio and Hindi movie cluster, however, strengthened their positions.
How Sunjoy Waddhwa rode on the success of ‘Balika Vadhu’ to scale up Sphereorigins
Sphereorigins has carved its niche with clutter-breaking and issue-based shows like ‘Balika Vadhu’. Here is how.