24 Oct 2016
- Malkangiri encounter: Serious blow to Maoist leadership in Andhra-Odisha border zone
- Plane crashes after take-off in Malta, at least five dead
- Don't politicize army sacrifices: Shiv Sena tells BJP
- Manipur CM Okram Ibobi escapes unhurt in firing at helipad
- Supreme Court agrees to hear plea to shift Shahabuddin to Tihar jail
- Gurnam Singh did not get proper treatment, alleges the dead BSF soldier's family
- 23 Maoists killed on Odisha-Andhra border
- Haji Ali Dargah to grant access to women
- Samajwadi Party crisis Live: Akhilesh Yadav interrupts Mulayam's speech, lashes out at Shivpal
Will the bidding for the IPL media rights, scheduled for 25 October, have a new date? There is confusion, drama and suspense as the top contenders for the new cycle of the IPL broadcast rights await for the bids to close. The BCCI has written to the Lodha panel and wants to know whether it can go...
FIPB has once again deferred the FDI proposal of cable broadband company You Broadband India.
Dice Media will launch its 5-episode romantic comedy web series titled 'Little Things' on 26 Oct. The web series will release every Wednesday on Dice Media’s Facebook and YouTube pages.
Starting 24 Oct, Saral Jeevan will air three new weekday and two weekend programmes.
Fixing cracks in Agra’s digital driveway
Agra is one of the worst digital addressable system (DAS) markets in India. Consumer ARPU (average revenue per user) is miserably low, multi-system operators (MSOs) were fighting against each other till September 2014, and local cable operators (LCOs) have not focused on increasing cable TV rates....
ItzCash eyes Rs 60 cr revenue from corporate gifting segment
ItzCash is eyeing a top-line of Rs 60 crore this festive season from its ‘corporate gifting’...
TRAI proposes 55:45 rev share between MSOs and LCOs as fall-back option
TRAI’s outlook and the carriage fee dynamics
TV18 slips into operating loss in Q2 due to new channel launches
Excluding the impact of new initiatives and one-time expenses, the segment profit for Q2 stands at Rs 70.1 crore.
BARC alleges foul play, files police complaint against tampering panel homes
Partho Dasgupta had first made the startling revelation at TelevisionPost.com’s ‘Digitise India’ seminar that a workforce member of BARC was lured into divulging addresses of homes where the TV...
Amazon inks exclusive content deal with Vishesh Films for Prime Video
New releases will stream on Prime Video before their TV premieres. This is the first time ever that Vishesh Films’ movies will be available on a video streaming service.