30 May 2017
- PM Narendra Modi seeks to repair Russia ties on Europe tour
- Kerala government to call all-party meet to discuss cattle slaughter law
- Supreme Court Allows Bihar Liquor Firms To Dispose Stock Outside State
- Deliberately didn't reveal Zika cases to public: Gujarat government
- Rampur molestation: 4 accused arrested, hunt on for remaining
- Mohammad Shahabuddin, former RJD MP taken into CBI custody in journalist Rajdeo Ranjan murder case
- Foam Back In Strength In Bengaluru's Varthur Lake, Sprays Motorists
- Search operations in Pathankot after abandoned bag with army uniforms found
Dish TV expects to gain by Rs 160 cr a year once the GST regime comes into force. Videocon d2h is also expected to have an almost similar material benefit. How will it impact MSOs? Will broadband have an inflationary impact?
‘Sachin: A Billion Dreams’ had a record opening on Friday as it became the first docu-drama to earn Rs 8.40 crore.
Comedy Central has announced the launch of two new shows and new seasons of its existing shows.
Colors has acquired the broadcast rights to the film’s animated spin-off ‘Baahubali: The Lost Legends’.
Fixing cracks in Agra’s digital driveway
Agra is one of the worst digital addressable system (DAS) markets in India. Consumer ARPU (average revenue per user) is miserably low, multi-system operators (MSOs) were fighting against each other till September 2014, and local cable operators (LCOs) have not focused on increasing cable TV rates....
YuppTV acquires Champions Trophy digital rights for Canada, Continental Europe
YuppTV has bagged the exclusive digital rights to the upcoming ICC Champions Trophy 2017 for Canada...
Star to rejig sports network; Star Sports Tamil, Select SD versions in the offing
ZEEL’s sale of sports biz to shave Rs 630 cr off annual revenue
Airtel Digital TV Q4 EBITDA up 4.19%, net subs adds at 228,000
Airtel Digital TV has seen strong subscriber growth in the fiscal fourth quarter while operating profit grew 4.19% over the preceding quarter.
Demonetisation, regulation to impact growth in India’s TV sector: Discovery’s David Zaslav
Ad recovery in India after demonetisation will take longer than expected, Discovery Networks prez and CEO David Zaslav said. “There's a govt regulation regime that looks like it may be coming in...
ALT Balaji to soon launch 32 new shows
ALT Balaji is gearing up to launch 32 new shows in various Indian languages. It has registered two mn downloads and paying subscribers from 75+ countries in less than two weeks of its launch.