30 Sep 2016
- BCCI to ponder compliance with Lodha reform at SGM
- US National Security Advisor Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, condemns Uri Attack
- India conducted surgical strikes last night across LoC to safeguard our nation: Defence Ministry
- Pakistan Army violates ceasefire on LoC in Kashmir
- Shahabuddin bail plea: Supreme Court pulls up Bihar
- Reliance Jio says COAI's statements defamatory
- Decision on Pakistan's MFN status today, PM Modi to hold review meeting
- SAARC summit to be called off as Dhaka, Kabul and Thimphu too slam Islamabad
ZEEL has acquired UAE’s first and leading radio station, Hum 106.2 FM, to foray into radio. It becomes the only entertainment network in ME region to provide an extensive media solution to its partners through TV, radio and digital.
The campaign captures how kids from across India have taken to the new way of life and turned ‘goody goody’ in their ultimate quest to earn Voot time.
‘MasterChef India 5’ will take the place of dance reality show 'Dance Plus 2'. The hunt for the world’s best cook will start on 1 October.
A regional TV broadcasting and publishing company is raising just Rs 18.43 crore through an IPO. This will be the lowest IPO size for a media company over a long period of time, and the first after...
Fixing cracks in Agra’s digital driveway
Agra is one of the worst digital addressable system (DAS) markets in India. Consumer ARPU (average revenue per user) is miserably low, multi-system operators (MSOs) were fighting against each other till September 2014, and local cable operators (LCOs) have not focused on increasing cable TV rates....
Amazon Studios greenlights three new series for Prime Video
Amazon Studios has announced that ‘I Love Dick’, ‘Jean-Claude Van Johnson’ and ‘The...
Amazon’s content plan as it readies Prime Video for India launch
Hathway Cable’s content cost, ARPUs and packaging
Zee Media Q1 EBITDA up 15.5% amid drop in revenue and expenses
Zee Media, which runs a clutch of news channels and English daily dna, cut expenditure to post 15.5% jump in EBITDA while operating revenue fell 5.2%.
Zee Classic eyes growth through new content strategy
Zee Classic is launching five distinct programming slots for each decade of Hindi cinema; channel contributes 15% rev to Zee Hindi movie cluster.
TV viewership pattern of urban audiences
Primetime viewership in the urban HSM is skewed towards male as opposed to the all-India urban market, where the viewership split between male and female is almost equivalent with a skew towards...